Adding a Custom Domain to a webpage is different from adding sub-domains to an Authority Domains website. Here you are taken through the steps of utlizing the Six Figure Mentors Custom Domain tool.
There now was a green message The Domain http:// customdomain.com link to SFM is now successfully reset.
* The Green Registered button read Blue Reset to sfm
* Changed this back to The Domain http:// customdomain.com link to SFM is now successfully reset.
* Proceeded to My Advertising Link Generator Checked the “Choose Domain”
It read TheSFM.com and also customdomain.com
*Chose and noted the following landing pages
1) The Join the Gold rush
* chose the Autoresponder list
*Thank you page = BC 2014 Day1
2) 5 Steps To Success Online
* Went to My Domains https://app.thesixfigurementors.com/marketing-tools/my-domains
Wrote in Domain Name [ customdomain.com]
* Pushed the green button and waited.
* With “Create a subdomain”
* Created: joindigitalgoldrushyouarein.customdomain.com.com
Went to Link Authority Sites
Chose Domain Name [ customdomain.com] <–> Chose Authority Site [Authority Site.com]
Chose Sub-Domain Name [customdomain.com] <–> Authority Site [Authority Site.com]
Wait the two hours as suggested before use.
Start from the beginning of the process just to make sure that everything is as it should be.
Should you come back and discover there is a discontinuance somewhere go back over all the steps to find what is missing. This check on progresscoud show the following. Not that I did this action in order to show you what could happen [ so I do not recommend you replicate this action at any stage]. Somewhere I hit the incorrect button so that when I logged into DBL,low and behold, the customdomain.com had a blue button that stated [link to sfm] again.
Now for me it was start again and get this correct this time. Not hot whatever button it was that mucked things up. With the knowledge that once fixed the checklist and pathway has been created. That is a terrific feeling I can tell you.
Next thing to do is to connect the sfm pointing [custom domain] sub-domains to the Authority sites posts and pages.