Effective and efficient marketing has pivotal point to its balance
Be Aware Of The Two Sides To Measure when taking your message out there. Provide avenues to allow you to engage with people.
Effective and efficient marketing results take on the qualitative as well as the quantitative measures. That is how many ‘goods” are sold with the feedback as well as the conversations through the social and real life media being monitored.
For instance, how many people on the newsletter list compared to how many people are sharing while also having read and actioned the messages themselves.
In the case of this newsletter, let us look at what this means when syndicating. Qualitative feedback would be:
- The pub was overflowing.
- Advanced bookings just kept coming in.
- The progress association had decided to have a market beforehand on the day of the activity.
- The town’s hotel rooms became full.
- More townsfolk were ‘casually’ employed the forty-eight hours either side of the event.
- The public toilets ran out of toilet paper.
- Extra portable toilets were brought in at last minute, and the list goes on.
- The reach of the newsletter has exceeded expectations
- The impact and reverberations of the information within the newsletter has a butterfly effect
These things actually have happened when syndicating relevant information to ‘information hungry’ followers. Go ahead. Help create a hungry following.
Any one of these is just one reason the newsletter [apply on the side of the screen here] is offered. Read, action, attend. Once a newsletter subscriber becomes involved things happen. The contact message you include will even be opened, read and shared amongst their friends. This is the same for any business. Word of mouth has a powerful reach capacity.
- Join the newsletter [Use your newest email or make another one just for this information]
- Read posts.
- Take Action and participate in the discussions.
- Put forward your opinions.
- Share your views with others you know.
These actions are part of what is called the Marketing Push / Pull effect. Particularly relevant to Social Media Marketing as the people out there get to know what it is you have given a comment on to be included in the post. Most people enjoy good meaning online social communications.
Reflect on the power of sharing and sharing well. Consider that all this online stuff is getting you heard through the internet.
Spread this Extraordinary Newsletter Idea like a word of mouth wildfire.
Become a part of the effective and efficient marketing results team happening now.
Does this post meet with your expectations?
May your day be beautiful. With your marketing results following suit.
Important :>> Click This Link<<
( this link will open in another page )
back to the top: 2 “q’s Of Effective And Efficient Marketing Results