Examples of how people fully utilize the link Shortener
You probably already know that people are more likely to fully utilize the link shortener they are more familiar with, and that imagining something is a terrific way to create familiarity. The question isn’t if you can do it, or if you will do it, the question is how much will you enjoy doing it when you utilize the shortener . Of course, the only way to answer the question is to do it.
If you are not sure what a link shortener is then read this post as well.
- When the tracking tags need to be identified as yours.
- When sending a long link as a shortened URL.
- Branding your shortened URL. Your links become branded as ‘you’ when you use the Your TidyURL Shortener. When your custom domain relates to your brand and you use this constantly one of the end results is that people know this is you posting. Therefore there is a trust being built up.
- Claiming the original link as yours before you share the link around.
- Storage of research URLs.
- When your link needs to be compliant.
- Redirection of broken links.
- A quick reference of where the links are actually linked to between documents.
- When connected to an associated Automatic responder.
- Link shorteners free up valuable real estate in messages.
- Used as a call to action link.
- A very basic visual value is being built over time. Usable as a research tool into necessary matrixes.
- Is the original link relevant to what the topic the associated reader is looking for?
- Tracking of self-created buttons on a page or post.
- Interested people may be found through the SERP process.
- You’re consciously Building Your List.
- People logging into various seminars, webinars, and other online information.
- Tracking of landing pages.
- Enables the complimentary capture of people made aware of your goods and services through advertising of the companies products.
- Tracking of your tracking stats.
- Finding out how your targeted niche responds to your writing.
- Training people where each is allocated a series of links that track progressional topics covered through the course.
- When there is a leader board and you have that ‘need’ to appear on it.
- When the page or post in My Lead Bar needs to be directed to a different particular post rather than the ‘pre-set post / page or website you initially direct them too. Ie. This time the ‘pre-set’ one is overridden.
- Associating links to different pages or posts on the web.
- Newsletters and what topics attract the most people. From that people what topics appeal to the most of those people.
- Basic split testing.
- As you test your syndication funnel’s end result, the progression and initial interested people clicking through has a full tally of statistics available.
- Link shorteners track the progression of people attracted to, then reading through the information you include in what you are doing.
- For when the original URL needs to be changed permanently, redirected or just cloaked.
- Whatever the reasons you know that you are claiming your URL.
Will you do it now? Or will you get the link shortener later? It sounds like you ‘re getting lots of choices of which shortener to use If you have any questions for me at all after checking this out. I’m here and always happy to help anyone who can relate to the things I have shared.
Click the banner below for a resource that I personally use.
Back to the top: Utilize the Link Shortner