Use the Pension Asset Test as part of your long term Objectives
Then when the way forward was targeted the bucket list exploded. As that happened the this point goes where in the time line was introduced. Sticky notes of one color for the time line dates break down. And sticky notes of different colors for various personal wants and needs to be achieved. The difference between the wants and the needs being that the need was a pivotal point where the wants feed into creating the need completion.
The “Pension Asset Test” to be implemented on 1 January 2017.
The author is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise. In three days, most people in Australia will have this message. This is one idea that really should be passed around because the rot has to stop somewhere. Proposals to make politicians shoulder their share of the weight now that the Age of Entitlement is over:
1. Scrap political pensions.
- Politicians can purchase their own retirement plan, just as most other working Australians are expected to do.
- A Politician collects a substantial salary while in office but should receive no salary when they’re out of office. Terminated politicians under 70 can go get a job or apply for Centrelink unemployment benefits like ordinary Australians. Terminated politicians under 70 can negotiate with Centrelink like the rest of the Australian people.
- This money is to be used to pay down debt they created which they expect us and our grandchildren to repay for them.
- Politicians pay will rise by the lower of, either the CPI or 3%.
- i.e. Politicians either pay for private cover from their own funds or accept ordinary Medicare.
- The Australian people did not agree to provide perks to Politicians, that burden was thrust upon them. Politicians devised all these contracts to benefit themselves. Serving in Parliament is an honor not a career.
- The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so our politicians should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.