After which the return screenshots from the Digital team were absolutely a bliss to follow. Things got corrected and away the website creation would proceed. Having to learn to utilize the screenshot method to report bloopers came in really handy when I accidently changed my site URL. And, near had pink kittens trying to figure out, by myself, what I had done in the first place.
After a few days, I gave up in despair and asked for assistance. Thankfully they knew what had happened. And within half an hour I found the email informing me that everything was now Okay. In truth the explanation was: I had hit the wrong button [ which I knew] and had swapped the way the address arrow was pointing.
They say everything happens for a reason. Well, that reason reared it head a few weeks later when an online friend was screen sharing and giving me instruction. Everything made sense and was going according to plan when the instruction came hit this button. And my finger froze. No way was I going through that again. So sending an email with a screen shot of the process back to the back office was their relief when I realised that the lesson from before had actually stuck in my head. An innocent mistake was averted.