Did you ever begin to question where your choice to choose went too? Did you know that many people combine two or more commitments in order to keep the family peace while still working towards their own dreams? Did you know that the long hard hours require more than just require more than drive and determination?
What if there was a way to combine all of these things and fully believe, to know that your dream is progressing forward? Step by step!
The choice to choose is magnified when included and actioned on
You see results begin to come in.
When the day at a market draws to an end, the packing up will have already begun. The pattern of cleaning down, sorting out and saying your good-byes is similar on every market. Agree with me there is not much chance to have a choice to choose here.
The day has not necessarily finished as the advertised time specifies. Sometimes running over and not often closing earlier.When there is a lull, an experienced marketer will have noted the feel of the crowd’s mood. Slowly the packing will begin to intensify. With the #PopCorn4U, there are times when the end product will simply be given away and other times the bags will be kept back.
The time taken to pack mainly depends on the systems of packing for the market has dictated. Large 50-liter plastic boxes are utilized well. Big pink ones for the sweets, Blue ones for the equipment and general inside tailer gear that has been washed and dried. Put back
again. The table clothes and bowls and just all sorts of things.
When the large generator has been required some of the packing boxes then are placed in the towing vehicle.
Safety issues are always paramount. Consider simple things like the:
- cleaning down of cooking equipment,
- securing the popcorn machines cooking tub,
- placing the very sharp knives within their own contain,
- the height of the trailers contents and
- where the actual Items are weight distributed
- No doubt about it, every marketer’s list will be different. As you share your packing from markets and traveling to home ideas in the comment box below, take the time to read other peoples thoughts as well.
Going home for a well earned nap!
Heading home is part of the wind-down process. Initially, it’s a time when:
The day’s happenings tend to be told in full.
- Catch up lists and to-dos are noted.
- Aggravating topics for later discussion are noted on a to bring up later list
- Something substantial to eat and time to have a drink is done
- Although the trailer now carries both a refreshment and a hot food maker the times to actually eat or drink are busy, interrupted and just time out, off the feet while sitting on the trailers checked plate surface over the drawbar
- The last thing on the to-do list is to have that quick drink. Usually either a glass of water of a fruit box that is cold and from the esky.
- There are places along the way where a meal is served to two hungry, weary travelers.
And each time I help in the trailer I would rather be living that laptop lifestyle. There is a lot of work to go into both these ventures. One challenge though is placing the marketing things on-line. Since the operation is not mine and the owner does not want to operate things inline there is little to do other than bringing up updates through blogs.
Except that there is a choice to choose be actioned
However that laptop lifestyle. There are things that have had to occur to accommodate this. The first was learning to type while a passenger in the car during the dark hours of the morning. Then having to keep typing as the winter hours would drag people inside to keep arm. Well, popcorn is not something most people want in the winter rain. So the small laptop came in very handy.
Now the tablet, a few years old, though, will be having internet connection in November. That Momentum day is getting closer. Travel again means train. That means a squishy time in public rush hour traffic.
New=d a fresh approach t your marketing drive. Then join into actioning the syndication of posts then what is happening is the constant need to fo just that. At least withwithin this community sharing these posts out has become easier.
By giving a commitment to both the popcorn and now jumping castle weekend activities and the 90 days of syndication challenge, this little laptop is proving a point to me. Firstly that friends and family commitments get a bit ‘thin’ at times.
Can you imagine what would happen with the Internet and a device to place content on the internet combined with progressive action … oh wonder of wonders this is beginning to happen. And Yes it also, means moving from a job behind a counter into the freedom of once again having that choice to choose. And am I looking forward to that choice? Then moving on.
choose to have the choice to move on. Or stay. It is your life. Your choice after all.
Keep on with that choice to chose for a very long while. Your life time!
Have a terrific day